14 May 2008

Nothing Wrong Here

Don't you sometimes wish there was a way to suspend time so that on those mornings you wake up and think to yourself, Oh, nothing wrong here, it would last for just a few more turns or a couple more stretches on the bed, maybe one more yawn, or another sweet thought--remnants of your dream--before you get up and walk your day?

I wish this all the time. These songs sometimes make pretense that my wish comes true.

Nothing Wrong Here

1.. Broken Social Scene - Guilty Cubicles [Feel Good Lost, 2001]
2. Aphex Twin - Avril 14th [Drukqs, 2001]
3. Múm - Green Grass of Tunnel [Finally We Are No One, 2002]
4. Club 8 - Between Waking and Sleeping [Strangely Beautiful, 2003]

2 comments:

Ron said...

Nifty. Downloading now.

Also, a tangent. Your post reminded me of this comic:
http://www.xkcd.com/162/

I Brought His Camera said...

I love you Cindy! Look at my haircut. Okay. This is a good mix.